Progess Post 6

 "Social photos are not primarily about making media but more about sharing eyes. They are about developing and conveying your view, your experience, your imagination" (Jurgenson, 84). I like this quote a lot because I use photos a lot in making art and this quote does a good job of explaining reasons why social photos are different and useful. I love taking photos of my work in different progress stages because it shows what I'm working on in the moment and it allows me to look back and see my process and the ideas behind my finished piece. I also use photos a lot when I'm working. Reference photos are really important to me for getting inspiration and making sure my drawings are proportionally and anatomically correct. Taking pictures of my work also allows me to show what I've done to a much larger group of people than showing the physical work allows.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Progress Post 2

Progress Post 3