Progress Post 4

 "A symbol stands for or represents objects, functions, and process" (Lupton/Phillips, 168). I think every piece of art is a symbol in itself. Certain designs and symbols are often used in a piece to help convey a specific feeling or meaning, but I also like to think of my art and something that symbolizes a part of me. Art has a way of providing a window into what the creator is thinking and feeling and who they are as a person. Even though I often draw things just because I like the way they look, even if they don't have some other meaning to them, but that drawing is still a symbol of myself and my process. I think every time you create you leave a little piece of yourself in that creation and it's important to remember that even the little doodles are important because you took the time to create them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Progess Post 6

Progress Post 2

Progress Post 3